Why Should You Optimize Your Website for Mobile (Infographic)
Phone users grows daily, and no business can afford to ignore a market that massive. As the web world turns towards mobile, your business has a chance to reach out to an ever-expanding pool of users. To understand the real benefits, take a look at a few key findings:
- Mobile or smartphones now contribute some 20% of all Internet traffic in the world.
- Some 2 billion users in the world now use mobile devices to access the web.
- Mobile-based searches make up 25% of all searches.
- Brands are viewed more favorably by consumers when they offer a good mobile experience.
- One out of three customers will abandon their transaction if the shopping cart is not optimized for mobile.
- Over 50% of mobile users will leave the page if the loading time is more than 3 seconds.
It’s essential to capitalize on a segment where the growth prospects are rising by the minute. Leveraging the vast potential of mobile or smartphone changes the fortunes of any business, whether big or small.
So, why does your website need to be optimized? Why can’t mobile users just use your current website?
- The objectives of mobile users are entirely different from those of desktop and laptop users.
- Mobile users want information in a quick, simple and hassle-free way.
- The future belongs to mobile searches – searches are especially helpful to users on-the-go.
- A good mobile experience is likely to bring the same set of users to your website.
- Shopping from mobile is largely impulse-driven; such shoppers seek information in a concise, uncluttered way.
- The better the user experience via mobile, the lower your bounce rate.
Your business should never lose out on the opportunities available online. If the current version of your website does not cover the entire market, target mobile optimization and tap into this fast-growing market. Here is the infographic to guide you.