5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In SEO?
Over the years, SEO or Search Engine Optimization has expanded and grown as a beneficial marketing tool for businesses of any size and scale. Even today, brads do a heavy-duty investment in optimization strategies and activities to continue taking advantages from the ever-expanding depth of the digital space.
There are many reasons why SEO is important for your business, including:
- In 2014, brands that employed SEO as their marketing strategy witnessed some 20% year-over-year growth in their natural traffic
- Out of the total traffic share, a big 21% share was driven by natural search last year
- Natural search is growing in volume as witnessed by some 20% rise in 2014 from the share in 2013
- More than 50% of total traffic for travel sites come from natural search
What Would Your Business Like?
Would your business ever like to compromise with its online visibility and the consequent benefits arising in its wake? What if one of key and most economical components of your branding strategies is left out from the mix? What if you don’t use SEO to market and promote your brands, product, services or any other elements?
Not using optimization benefits may lead to:
- Year after year, optimized sites have fared better than those non-optimized ones
- Your branding efforts are incomplete unless SEO strategies are tried
- Your business then will find it extremely hard to face the market challenges head on
- Your business may then stay behind the curve
- Whether small SMEs or big enterprises, everyone benefits from search engine optimization
Reasons Your Business Should Invest In SEO
Your business should explore every imaginable ways to grow and make strong impression on the market and users. This is where investment in SEO pays rich dividends. There are 5 reasons you can’t afford not to invest in SEO, including:
- SEO continues to rewards handsomely: SEO continues to benefit businesses and brands in handsome ways. As long as you do ethical and methodical strategies, you will be enriched with superior visibility and organic traffic.
- Optimization strategies are amazingly cost effective: SEO is known to provide good ROI, and its utility is far better and superior than PPC or social media marketing or the leads buying methods. It continues to be a strong pillar of your online presence.
- More people are searching than ever before: Some 80 to 90% users check or read reviews before buying products and this number will continue to grow. If not invested in SEO, your business may not benefit from such searches by simply not being available to them.
- Mobile market is expanding with a furious rate: With searches from mobile already overtaken desktops, your business simply can’t afford to lag behind in the race. Make sure your business invests in SEO and taps into the market.
- Your competitors are leveraging SEO to the core: Everyone is using optimization to the core as its significance is vast. If you want to stay ahead of the curve, it’s better to invest else lose out the big pie to others.
It’s obvious that brands can’t ignore SEO as it will unsettle their entire marketing strategies. As brands using SEO gaining more, there is no reason why you should not.