Posts Tagged ‘f1 student visas’

F-1 Student Visa

Do you prefer to undergo your full-time academic studies in United States? Then all that you need is an F-1 student visa. The visa period ends after 60 days / 12 months (optional practical training program) from the date of completion of your course. To get an F-1 student visa, follow the steps provided below: [...]