Optimize Windows 7
When you install many software’s and anti virus kit in your machine, it is obvious that the performance of the computer goes down. How do you increase performance of your machine? To increase the performance, you have to optimize the operating system in your machine.
This blog provides valuable tips to optimize Windows 7 Operating System.
Tips to Optimize Windows 7
- Run Performance Troubleshooter to troubleshoot the reason for slow speed.
- Reduce the number of programs getting loaded during startup of the system with the help of Auto Runs for Windows program.
- Use Disk Defragmenter and defragment the system to increase performance.
- Cleanup hard disk periodically and delete unwanted files as it occupies disk space and slows down the system.
- Avoid multiple programs running at the same time.
Here is a related video:
- Only one antivirus program should be used.
- Visual effects should be used only when necessary as more visual effects reduces performance.
- System restart should be done at regular intervals such as once in a week as it solves various performance problems.
- Computer should have enough RAM capacity.
- Virus scan should be done regularly.
For more details on optimize windows 7, visit: