About Graphic Designer
A Graphic Designer should create graphic designs visually to help the client meet his communication requirements such as video brochures for marketing his products commercially.
Graphic Designer Job Description
Graphic Designer Job Description expects the Graphic Designer to perform the following activities:
- Schedule meetings with the clients to have a detailed discussion with them to study their requirements so as to provide appropriate design.
- Understand the client’s business requirements and interpret it.
- Make a detail study and collect data and information required.
- New innovative ideas should be used to make the design meet the expectations in terms of duration given, client requirements and cost.
- Work on multiple designs at a time using his creativity so as to finish the whole work in given time and to derive the whole design accurately.
- Learn and implement latest computer techniques and equipments to incorporate photographs, art work, CAD drawings and other necessary details.
- Coordinate with the entire team including copywriters, website designers, photographers etc. and ensure that they are in sync.
- Meet tight schedules and deliver design on time.